View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #25
Dood
Avalon Golden Oldie

Default Re: To all moderators, Bill, Kerry, everyone

This name Avalon 2.0 kinda confuses me.
I remember back when the original Mods and Admin were here this place was closed for a short time and came back as Avalon 2.0.
(Sean was the Original Admin then shortly later came Colin and no disrespect to Sean at all I still think of Colin as an Original Admin. He worked his tail off too.)
I swear this was the case.
I remember Carol, Jenny, Mary Lou, Kathleen, and Kate working their buttocks off rearranging this WHOLE forum. It was a lot of work. I think people tend to forget some of the history here.
(Please forgive me if I forgot someone...I am a tad under the weather this AM. We had some good Guy Mods too. Maybe it is selective memory but, I remember the Ladies working the hardest.
Wayyyy harder then me... )
Moving threads and cleaning it up. Like the Obama threads...good gawd there were so many.
Those Ladies were 'On It' Night and Day. (and the Guys as well...)
There were some really fun times back then. I started '3rd Person Day' in the Mod Chat.
Where we had to speak in the 3rd person all day...Unless a crisis came up of course.
I just recently chatted with just a few of the original mods and brought up some of the good times we had.

So when I read Avalon 2.0 then I think it should be Avalon 3.0.
Probably a moot point but....

As for 'problems' with B&K I saw those very early on.
This is not a dig just a fact. There was always a 'pull' in different directions. To me it is normal when in relationships of any kind.
I will never reveal what I saw. Not my place to do so.
My theory is that there were problems before this forum started...just how I see it.
Doesn't mean I am correct but, it 'feels' that way.
Every relationship has its ups and downs. I have been married for going on 27 years and we sure have not worked out all the bugs.

Also when people say they just want the 'Positive' then I have trouble with that.
Why? Well for one we live in the 3rd Dimension and we live with duality.
The Ying & Yang. You cannot have the Good without the Bad.
Or maybe you cannot appreciate the Sweet without the Sour.
That is why we live now in the 3rd Dimension/Density. To work it all out.
I believe that EVERYthing is connected Spiritually wise.
However, I try not to dwell to much on other dimensions or States of Consciousness since I am LIVING in the 3rd....NOW!
I truly enjoy having OBEs and trying to learn from them. I believe we are meant to have them.
Same for Dreamstate. So we can learn but, I do not want to totally LIVE in that world while I am in this one.

I do not ONLY believe we reincarnate but, we set up a 'Plan' ahead of time.
It is not set in stone either.
I think of it as a Freeway/Highway with many off and on ramps.
We can take detours when ever we like. (And boy I sure have gotten lost at times... ) But, we try to go in the general direction we have laid out.
I honestly believe this and we also work with beings in our Soul Groups before we incarnate. (I say 'Beings' because I do not believe our Soul Groups are all 'Human'...or...that we always incarnated as Humans.)
There is more to this but this post is long enough and I do not want to bore anyone....anymore then I might have already.

Anyways...that is how I see it and remember it...
Thanks for your patience with me and I hope I did not offend anyone...
Dood is offline   Reply With Quote