View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #19
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To all moderators, Bill, Kerry, everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveHeart View Post
Stardust, i make my predictions and leave dates, i can sell PDF files and not give dates and be a millionaire but i choose to be specific and not talk in riddles and not keep people stringing along.

i put my dates up several days ago, and you suddenly find someone posting stuff today and think he is the bees knees

astrometry is sun based theology, i dont hear any information as to lunar effects and planetary alignments in this theology, seems to me its missing something

what do you think

Ohh the webbots cannot accurately search in australia and asia due to new laws which were implimented in october, yet he continues ... but i am so happy he into earthquakes now

Blessings
Mate, I don't get it, we all are entitled to our opinions and to share the knowledge that we find relevant

You could do whatever you want, if you have a feud with CF sort it with him
I am just sharing info here

As you say you are new and may not be aware of the sincere concern from others about the state of the planet. I come from a spiritual perspective which you have already dismissed in your previous post and I respect that cos everyone is entitled to their opinions, you even discount the effect that HAARP may have

I take everyones research and opinion and make my own conclussions

Have nothing personal against you so chill out ok

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote