View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 03:19 AM   #106
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

Thanks ortho,

Perhaps the demons hate us so, because we are supposedly unique, as we a co-creators. I think our planet and mankind is unique but at the same time one of many creations. Perhaps satan and his minions are really envious of us and out connection to the Father and they are trying their hardest to bring us down.
Perhaps this whole ET and UFO thing is a great disception. Afterall man's ego has grown expotentially in last 100 years with science etc. What better way to fool us, by appealing to our scientific ego's. And when the UFO's come for us and tell us they're here to save us from our dystructive planet. Where will you be.? I for one will not be going into any alien or manmade flying saucer. My connection with the Christ Conscienceness will lift my vibrations to a higher realm without any machine.

I think you know ortho that I have been reading Christ's Letters and they have given me so much peace. (I have to share this with you and I hope you don't mind)

I had been meditating, and reading and listening to some beautiful music that I usually have playing while meditating and praying. One morning last week I woke and still half asleep. I asked myself 'should I listen to the morning news on my clock radio or should I get up and put on my music and meditate. Well I didn't have to make the decision someone made it for me because my CD came on all by its little self. And I thanked Christ Jesus. It was obvious that the negative news was not good for my soul or my spiritual journey. Alot of incredible things have happened to me since the Letters came to me, and I am grateful for them.

Peace and Love to you
firefly.
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote