View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #33
day
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: The Ascension Process and Common Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post

Thank you Day for this thread. It is a little community unto itself, gathering those who are standing at the front door, with their suitcase packed, waiting for the taxi to come and take them to wherever we are all going. The feeling of being ready is palpable in this thread. Do you all feel it as you read all the posts.

I too have given up on trying to wake up family & friends. I simply have lost that desire & I'm at peace with it. I have been gradually eliminating my possessions & have been trying to sell my home ( has not sold yet). Actually I have lost all desire for anything worldly.My neighbor & my best friend ask me where will I go if I sell......my answer is "I don't know". I truly don't know! I have no desire to either stay where I am or go to a new city. So where does that leave me. Perhaps sitting at my front door with my suitcase.....waiting for the bus I do hope I can take my little dog, that I love so much wherever I go. I pray we won't have to wait much longer. Looking forward to meeting my new family soon. Blessings to all.
Hi Waitinginthewings -- I feel you have hit it dead on, and yes I do feel it in every post...thank you for your eloquence.

Sometimes I feel it lifting and other times it gets stronger. Now this feeling of waiting, I am not impatient, just ok with waiting, seems to be what to do.

I dont feel frustrated, or angry or driven to do anything. I do what I do and just trust in the process.

Im not unhappy, nor ecstatic not weepy or lost in memory. Im not living with a to-do list or a comparison chart just being.

And while all these changes happen and I adjust to these new changes, I find have a trust that came without working at it, or reading about it, or meditating on it ...I didnt have to work on it at all.

I love this without knowing why and without wanting to analyze it. I feel a kind of contentment that doesnt come from anything that I have done or accomplished. Its just there, lol...while I wait

thanks everyone for your thoughts and insights ...its really wonderful to read and comforting too.

adadoligi oginali
blessing my friends
day is offline   Reply With Quote