View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #32
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ascension Process and Common Experience

thanks for that info greybeard, i have had some of those sensations, i was always told not to force this but to let it come naturally you have just stated that. I think we are all guided in this when you are ready it will happen. I have a feeling things will be happening quicker now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Virtually everything expressed here strikes a chord with me.

Regarding Kundalini.
It is different for everyone.

Some symptoms are.

A tingling in the scalp similar to after affects of sunburn. Also a strong pulling feelin at the third eye.
A rising of energy from the perenium up the spine. its progressive and may only go so far to begin with. it starts as a thin trickle then gets thicker as it progresses eventually into the head and over into the third eye, its helpful to "breath it up" with each in breath, also have the tongue up to the roof of mouth, this makes a connection to the heart chakra. Heart and mind will join eventually".

While meditating to Bajhans one day my body started to sway with the music, I was not in control of this.

The movement of Kundalini brings up past karma to be burned off, this is somtimes a painful experience, at the same time the ego is being transcended. There may be feelings of great peace, bliss, being loved.

There may be dark nights of the soul when the presence of God is nowhere to be found. This is very distressing.

Sidhis may occour, they are gifts but are to be surrendered or the idea that we are the doer (ie in the case of a healing gift) rather than the channel of these gifts may block progress, The spiritual ego is very subtle.

On occasion a person beside me has been healed, we both felt the surge of energy,accompanied by love I could not make this happen it was not even intended.

Unusual experiences can happen, for example once meditating I was convinced I was hearing birds singing out side, on opening the curtains I saw it was pitch black -no birds. This continued for months off and on. It was not tinitus, it moved from side to side through the ears, other times it was like I was getting a download, high pitched sounds.
I am well balanced and not prone to "flights of fancy" smiling.

The rising of Kundalini also strengthens and changes the nervous system.
Normally the nervous system can only handle a certain level of spiritual energy, when the process is well underway a higher level can be handled.

For some K can rise rapidly in others the process takes years.

The Indians say that when Kundalini is activated you are in the taxi being driven home by Shakti, and that you will be enlightened in this life time. I would like to believe that.

Virtually everyone on this thread has experienced the social side effect of K rising, the change of attitude, life style, thoughts and emotions.
You cant make K waken and its not wise to try and force spiritual progress best to just let it happen I feel. Think we are led to whatever we need to do.

To my mind its a question of surrendering to God, just trusting that all will be well.
Hope this is of some help.

Chris
Namaste
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote