View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 12:30 AM   #445
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

I understand but don't think one can really defend himself if they want to get one dead or alive , they can get even super-soldiers , how could we think to fight anyone ?
I had just few lessons in Aikido in my life, i love watching martial arts when it's just arts , but in real situation , it'd never save me, speaking from experience of unpleasant kind .
I can run, unless i'm sick and weakened. Freezing on spot i know only too well but it's generally the 'bad' reaction.

People who love me generally say I must be having 10 angel guardians because all I've been through, journeys , as a young girl , all alone and never afraid and seldom anything happened to me,
sometimes it did of course, lessons , getting them regularly but they are taxes for we don't know and should.
Not listening our own intuition and clear reasoning etc.

It's difficult to advice anyone on that but have faith in the higher good , have faith.
Some people go on saying these days ..that faith is manipulative and misguiding people. But i've seen more people in life being more manipulated and misguided who lost their faith.
Because ..faith is not yet the truth, not yet the Knowing, but if it's the right positive creative faculty of our mind it points in the right direction.

It's the answer that life can give from 'above ' , in time, suppose we really want the answer ..

Agape is offline   Reply With Quote