View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #74
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Hey.... Tone3jag... U said your completely mobile... Do you have your stuff

in the car right Now... The computer your on; yours or someone else's...

Are U staying with friends, relatives; do you have a weapon in the car with

you...?

Trooly,

Tango
Nope, I have two portable tool bags full of my tools, three 10 gal. plastic containers with the essentials in it, and clothes. I am on a laptop, it is my only computer. I do not need weapons, if I get into trouble I have other means of defending myself. Staying currently at my fathers house. This is the first time in a decade that I have not been paying rent.

This is because some arrogant illuminati loosers politically forced me from my position as head golf course superintendent at XYZ club in SWF. Luckly I have no debt other than the car payments, therefore the unemployment is more than enough to pay the bills.

The douche bags who cost me my job thought they won a battle. In reality they just gave me 6 mths. of needed R and R. I have tried to start up my own consulting business. This is very slow going because most people do not have any spare change to pay for metaphysical work.

Therefore, I am doing my best to keep my mind fresh and creativity flowing with the blog I created and have been enjoying this change of pace. I feel as though it will soon be time for me to make a move. Just waiting on the intuitive flash I need to lead me in the right direction.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote