View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #2
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid Mystery to Be Solved by Hidden Room? news.nationalgeographic.com

It's amusing how science tries to solve the riddle of one of the most amazing edifices on this planet, with little understanding of its deeper mysteries.

Those of us who have visited and meditated in the great pyramid typically experience something quite profound. From my reading it seems that in ancient times this temple was employed as a portal to overcome fear of death.
Back in the '80s I talked with Brugh Joy who spent the night alone in the king's chamber some years earlier. He said he still couldn't talk about his experience.

In the 19th century Napoleon spent a night alone in the chamber. Emerging pale and dazed, when asked about the experience he supposedly said, "You would not believe me if I told you."

The king's chamber lies close to the top of this massive structure. Positioned above the chamber are a series of 9 huge granite blocks. Granite is packed with crystals. This combined energy beams into the chamber. Thus entering the chamber one encounters an amazing force field. Imagine sitting within that field for hours.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote