View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #56
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

I keep thinking that we have a three way universal brawl on our hands...and that no one is guiltless. I'd just like to break the damn fight up...and come to some kind of a crude agreement...to stop hurting and killing each other. I may be highly delusional...but isn't brainstorming and speculation a legitimate pursuit...as long as one does not pretend to be an authority? I don't want any humans, reptilians, or greys to be hurt or killed...even the demonic entities. I think that humans, reptilians, and greys can be angelic or demonic. I think we have some seriously messed up beings in this crazy universe. I don't know who committed the original sin...or who has the most negative karma built up...but everyone needs to just stop. I'm tending to see humans vs reptilians as the biggest problem. The greys seem to be somewhat mercenary. Perhaps they are caught in the middle. Perhaps they keep us alive. I don't know. All of the above is probably error ridden...and possibly total bs...but that is how I see things presently...in a simplified thumbnail sketch.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote