View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 11:48 PM   #20
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

I certainly respect the work David Wilcock and others have done on this subject and it isn't really a matter of doubting what he says. To me, it's more of an intution thing. I'm not feeling the direness that some do. Perhaps this will result in my "end time" but I've prepared myself on a spiritual level and other than buying some extra supplies in case of an earthquake, I'm pretty much going about my day as normal.

At first, I really got into a panic when I heard all of this because my husband and I have worked all our lives from nothing to bring ourselves to just a comfortible place in life, not rich by any means. I was looking at loosing all of that and ending up on a heap. Then, as I sat and listened, a calm came over me and more and more I got the constant reassurance (my guides use those numbers with me 11:11, 12:12, my birthday and any combination of that, and any number followed by 11, i.e. 4:11, 9:11 and also triple digits...like just now 4:44). that I was going to be okay, along with my family. Last night I woke up at 12:12 and then again at 5:55 this morning.

As I feel it, there will absolutely be a transition. However, by virtue of the word "transition" itself, that would indicate an "easing into" a new dimension rather than slam banging into it. I have the feeling that those that practice under the old dimension will simply fade away and those that are living consciously are coming onto the scene in a big way.. I believe it is already underway on a large scale.

Most of you on this forum are not old enough to know how far we have come into living consciously within the last 50 years. You think it is quite normal to go into a grocery store and find dandelion, nettle, and arnica montana on the shelves. Believe me, 50 years ago, not only would you not have found it, you might have been ostracized and run out of town if you asked for it.

All I'm trying to say here is that things have been changing and are continuing to change for the better and from where I am standing, we are ushering our ownselves into a new dimension, for the former things are passing away. I do believe it has amped up in the last few years and probably continue to do so but I don't think everything is going to crash to the ground all at one time.

With all due respect to David and all the others, remember Edgar Cayce also got inaccurate information from time to time and there is nothing that says it couldn't happen again. Having said that, I do lean towards most of what David has brought to the forefront in all of his magnificent lectures, radio shows and blogs.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote