View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 03:16 AM   #166
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Remembrance of human symbiosis with celestial planets has to be priority in the consciousness and super consciousness. From standpoint on this planet we are looking at our assssss! I would think that planets who have made it somehow have preserved this visceral knowledge. This is the million dollar question. Maybe the logos of spirit is stronger in frequency and maybe we are just an example of lack there of.... I think an entire population with the knowledge of the cosmos and intention would create nature to give what it needs because in a sense you could travel with your mind. The understanding of physicality and spirit would allow one to explore the universe. In this energy matrix corruption cannot exist it might spontaneously pop up but it is soon seen and redirected/transmuted. So in this sense tech, industry, hierarchy would not exist.
Now to explain exopolitical vision in this plane presents quite a problem. Hence the quandary of our language and mind being corrupted to suit malevolence. Its not that we cant do good its realizing the conditioned programming done for thousands of years? Its like the idea of philanthropic concepts. For our time without future vision the GOvt helping us to regulate society and protect us can seem good. But in a 100 years all the philanthropic ideas will be used to control us.
Does our species have a reboot system, Maybe...
Are a few of us trying to use intention to create intervention in the Freewill plane, maybe......
Or are some of us just being born to realize the everlasting black hole of evolution to finally be released from reincarnation here, maybe....

In my simple way I would say bare essentially clear the being and the constructs such as mind and other electromagnetics lose their hold. This is a linear process until it hits the exponential stage where unpredictability becomes the norm. Who can govern unpredictability? And why would one?

In today's clearing session I realized that on one of our levels of creation I had said, "Nothing good is going to come out of this" and I said it with 100% intention. I made myself "right" all the way down the infinite black vortex that I kept creating for myself (with some "help").

Ortho, any form of government that maintains simple decency and order so that I can be just free enough to continue my work, but not putting too much burden on me What if you started with local self-governance?

If I recall correctly the Old Testament God did have some practical civil ideas. One of them was for the people to rule themselves and there were circuit judges. I think they had circuit priests too who were only as good as the god they served.

Then one day they decided they wanted a monarch.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote