View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 06:30 AM   #161
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Whew reincarnating on this type of planet is a workout I dont want anytime soon. I think a trip down the Akashic records to reorganize my soul for some time then a traveling celestial healer and running with the comets for a bit will do me some good too. Then after some time I will come back to this plane.

I think mind will move matter so in that sense the currency will be knowledge and manifestation. Working within a social circle attaining what one needs from its social dynamic. Same as it is said, that a huge chunk of "karmic" energy is within your family. So a community dynamic based on attaining cosmic knowledge exchanged by energy from consciousness. Can you dig it???

My reference with biased physicality in societal commerce is slim. It could be that technology is a barometer of nature and human symbiosis. In other words to much tech exhibits lack of awareness?? Or it just could be a plane that exist in evolution. Hence UFO's and that level of tech and cosmic knowledge. A possible example of why the lack of contact. Maybe there exists here this idea of just benevolent frequency of mind that teaches a tech based society/galaxy. So in other words everyone and I mean everyone is waiting for the Ancients to make a move. Just a thought. But back to the point, A basic level of understanding the importance of uniting/transmuting energy into liberty must be viscerally felt, allowing for corruption to barely sustain itself. Telepathy??????

Last edited by Magamud; 01-01-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote