View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 07:56 AM   #156
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Yes no one with a heart cannot help but want to reach out to people. Not only as bodies, but also as spiritual beings who know they are more than just bodies.

I guess the first thing to do is to sit down and get very realistic about what one is dealing with here on this planet. I'm supposed to write a book about how a civilization is built from the ground up, but if I start writing it might start writing me and I'm not ready for that yet.

Thanks for the thumbs up on the bodhi scenario. The buddha I see was very much into eating well and he liked his luxuries, was not an ascetic by any means, but very very vigorous in reaching out to people and working with them to help them do their practices to reach their own bodhi state.

I used to frequent the Bodhi Tree store in LA. Met some interesting books and people there

I think my job is to help birth people/bodhis who can in turn work with you to organize societies and perhaps cities. I don't mean going out and having 12 children (although I thought of it).

If you said, "Hey, everybody, let's get together and talk about how we can turn this planet into a tourist center for the ETs." You know, put a very fun and body/nature oriented slant on it. A government run like a business.
That is how my book would slant it.

I'm only putting emphasis on the spiritual technologies because governments and civilizations and societies failed because beings could not govern themselves, much less each other. An awakened society enjoys more freedoms and needs less government. Administration and organization would be the main function of government.

Can you imagine how exciting this planet would be for ETs to visit!!!
I want to write a book...but all I seem to be able to do is make superficial posts on the internet. I'm glad that you are thinking in terms of civilization building. I used to think that God was going to save us and take care of everything. Now I think that we will probably be lucky to survive on this planet...and even more lucky to avoid tyranny or theocracy. Who knows...we may not be capable of ruling ourselves presently. We are so damn sophisticated...but we start fighting way too easily...even within this forum, at times.

We need to be so much more responsible...if we wish to govern ourselves. I get the theory...but in day to day living...I'm not very responsible. I just can't seem to get my act together. This reminds me of the old song lyrics 'you can't even run your own life...and I'll be damned if you'll run mine!'

I like the idea of Intergalactic Tourism! Even Solar System Tourism would be cool! Actually...just travelling between Earth and the Moon would be out of this world! If Earth and the Moon have hidden surprises under their surfaces...and if we really do have advanced space travel technology...why couldn't this be opened up to the general public. The business potential is astronomical!

We might possibly be Renegade Pleiadians from Aldebaran...and we may possibly have a soiled intergalactic track record...but I think that despite all of the setbacks and problems...we might be on the verge of succeeding with this Responsible Freedom thing. I'm seeing the possibility of a civil war resolution...but we may be an administrative headache...and it sounds as though ET intervention could be quite violent and tyrannical. This aspect troubles me...but this is just speculation...as usual.

We don't have to be ascetic or retentive to be responsible. We just need to stop being corrupt and destructive. Responsibility Education from K through College should be mandatory. We should Reward Responsibility. I just want to keep visualizing a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System...in a very low-key manner.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-07-2010 at 12:00 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote