View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 02:44 AM   #1658
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

777, You never cease to amaze me with the way you pull stuff together. Seeking does seem a dichotomy to me for I seek truth, I google, I visit forums and look for information, but I definitely don't want to bee part of a bound crew.

Thanks for the tower of babel explanation for I always saw it as man wanting to be as God and God saying no (programmed more likely) and what you say is refreshing. God knocked that project down to make us be ourselves. Of course then we could not communicate and the idea of separate nations and division explodes.

I seek peace and unity in love. I do not desire to be a robot of any kind. I seek for truth and wellness. Are you saying MMS is not good? I see sound reasons for it to work.

I do see many of those whom I have never met but feel a kindred spirit with here who are also seekers of truth, and rejecting the hive mind. Yes, a NEW revelation comes from a new whistle blower. I don't like mind games, I just want truth. I would not have enjoyed this thread had I not googled and found Avalon way back when I did.

Would You mind if I took information from this thread and produced a power point from it? I would credit those who shared if they want, but I don't want to if they wish to remain anonymous.

Thanks
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote