View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #1425
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

What a fabulous post. I will have to read it several times. You posted parts of what I have been working on for the next two posts, I have five lined up I am working on in various states of completion simultaneously Even some of the same bible quotesExcept you went much deeper and expressed everything a thousandfold more precisely and tied everything in. I was far from reaching all of the revelations and connections you had yet A mere skeleton where you gave flesh and spirit, too.

I look for a lot of the bible quotes online, because I haven't studied the bible as you have, so I type in some words that I remember parts of or would like to reference and quotes pop up so I can more easily find the one I am after.

I like the physicality of books and I wanted to get the context of a quote I ran across online, so I got out my Bible. There was a little strip of paper as a bookmark, a bookmark that had not been accessed or viewed for 40 years and it was marking the page I was seeking!

Each post you do is such a learning experience, revelation, and inspiration. Thank you
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote