View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #232
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I really don't see how you can say this.
Things are only hidden if, you are unaware of them. This stuff has been in plain sight, for as long as i can remember. We've just been unaware.

There is a process that we evolve through, where each level of desire becomes empty, and no thing will replace the desire for the higher life.This is spiritual evolution.

When man is following his desires, he will always be prime for deception,so who is to blame.

Most of us was Ok with conspiracy, until we found out that our houses of sand, were going to be taken away.Not caring about the idea that its built on selfishness,just the idea of it falling, and the thought of being left helpless.

If you put down on paper that all man is created equal, and has rights.Thats the moment you have enslaved the masses,because they think this is something given and not natural. A constitution does not Make man free.The birds and beast of the field have no constitution,why do we need one.Its just ignorance,and learning has become like the plague to some,because it means you have to unlearn all the lies you've been taught.

I say no conspiracy ,just ignorance.I'm sure you notice how much i laugh on these post ,and thats because of my own ignorance.I have no one to blame for my lack of knowing. Every thing is a process, and mud is part of that process. Everything has its roots in the Black, and into the black it will return.

Oxford dictionary' definition for Black, is illumination.

As far as the Obelisk,no side of the polarity can exsist without the other.The sun's rays are useless until they touch their counter part,matter.The keys to the kingdom are dual.In order for matter to bend at your will ,polarity and intention must be controlled.

These men are not in control,they just have a certain understanding of the use of energy. Right now they are waiting on a specific alignment in the heavens.

The things they do are so simple.Its is we who think that they have no meaning,for example.Take the prefix Sol, and attach it to the light of the world ,the sun.Then attach that same word, to war as in Soldiers ,who are involved in killing.That simple little thing is directing energy to be destructive. You have the worlds energy and the sun amplifying your desire.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote