View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 09:05 AM   #157
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I want to get the positive effects of the chi blast - in moderation.

But it seems there will be a lot of chaos around the same time; you mentioned earthquakes caused by HAARP, etc. I really don't think I am afraid of death, but I would hope to survive long enough to at least wake up completely. I certainly don't want to have to reincarnate on this hellhole of a planet yet AGAIN!

Wouldn't it make sense to stay away from major cities during the chaos? I think 888's suggestion of a vacation makes a lot of sense.

Or, if a glass pyramid (or some other method) can transmute some of the bad energy into good, then that would be even better!
At the end of the day, no matter what you end up deciding to do, no matter how you come to your conclusion, it will have happened the way it was meant to.

If you decide to take a vacation, if you decide to stay put, know it was YOUR choice and no matter what, it will be the correct choice. Ask yourself what feels right and go with it. Its not worth stressing over.

By the way - how would your family be when you explained you were to build a glass pyramid in your yard?

As a side note - there are people on this forum seemingly hunkering down for what would seem suitable for a nuclear winter! 3-4 months worth of food and water, water purifiers, generators etc...
In my opinion, this is not moving on, its clinging on to the old ways of life. Whats to be gained by being static? I think my point is- take things as they come and they WILL come to you.

Last edited by iainl140285; 05-01-2009 at 09:11 AM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote