View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:38 PM   #24
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
These people are sick people , I am a biker and a vet, I was at a soldiers funeral last year as were many bikers standing shoulder to shoulder for a deceased army private who was killed in the line of duty . We created a tunnel of american flags for them to pass thru with the hearst . In the background were these life forms shouting many vulger words out . We couldn't do anything to these people physically so we took the next step and that was starting up about a dozen motorcycles and pointed all exhausts in there direction. Didn't take them long to leave and find some fresch air.

These people are doing the devils work here on earth, may god have mercy on their souls in the afterlife, there gonna need it.
I surely disapprove what they do to the dead soldiers
and I am glad that there are people like you who defend the relatives of such disgusting behaviour!
I salute you! Semper Fidelis
And thank you for your service, which really grants us our freedom of speech!

But that all fits in the theory:
That they want to be hated, that it's part of their crazy religious fundamentalism.

But another thing is also shocking:
All these "open-minded" esoterics here, who are fundamental liberals in reality,
wouldn't give a rat's ass if the WBC wouldn't also promote this fag-thing!

They deeply hate the WBC, only because they attack their dear homosexuals, or their own sexual orientation.

And everyone who disagrees, they call a "hater" and not "open-minded".
"does that (he) belong in this forum?"
As the Bolshevists called everyone who disagreed a "Bourgois" and "reactionist" and "capitalist" and then "silenced" them too.

That's the main issue for these fascistoid liberal-esoteric-bolshevists. All the other stuff doesn't really interest them.
If the WBC wouldn't do that, they would never heard of them, i.e. be interested in them.

Last edited by King Lear; 02-09-2010 at 08:57 PM.