View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #1248
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi All!

This message engages the wordings of another initiate, who could be termed a postgraduate human approaching membership within the Council of Thuban. I shall 'colour in' the discourses of Richard T., when so appropriate. Most of the time, Richard T. aka DRACHIR T. {the German word for Dragon translates as DRACHE} presents hisher information as a member of the Thuban Dragonhood and requires little input from myself.

If anyone wishes clarification on the meanings of the statements of Richard T., then I shall answer accordingly.

1)Quote:Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge

Does trying to connect with with all dimensions through the focus of intentionally reaching someone's consciousness, have an effect on those that do not wish us to succeed? Do they not like when I do this? Because sometimes I feel like I'm dwelling where I'm not wanted.

Richard T. aka DRACHIR T.:
The ego can do nothing about any of this because of its planetary nature. His job is to increase the vibratory rate of his mentation and his environment is used to challenge him, and at the same time to become intelligent.

The forces are not there to make us intelligent but to shed light on the way. And the way they do this is by opposition. The stronger the opposition, the stronger the potential for integration.

When man has become strong enough to not be swayed by any emotional charge thrown at him by opposition in the experience, then these forces start a process of fusion with what was a mortal being.

The war against man by the dark forces is the war against this process. A war against the process through which the individual's father, his universal source, which is not a 'great all' but a force of creation, which is him on another plane of reality, will start infusing into the mortal using the mind tunnel created by the thought adjuster to alter totally the consciousness from the mental plane down to the cellular plane, effectively removing the light that was invested in material experience on this planet from the dominion of those forces.

To those forces, the presence of such a light as that of man, in matter on this planet, appears to be advantageous. They don't want to lose this advantage, and they are ready to blow the planet up if necessary.

Nothing will happen before it is time.

Abraxasinas: It should be added here, that the 'dark forces' are limited in extent of actual mental infiltration and blending with the human mind by the depth of the subconscious.
This depth simply means that increasing the superconscious capacity to process memory will decrease the astral infiltration of the subconscious.

2) Originally Posted by Richard T:
Hello there,
Each person has an adjuster attributed to him. These are extremely advanced intelligences whose goal is to fuse with the mortal. Those forces have never experienced matter, they are scientists of the energy who work with man using life opposition to create tensions in him. Those tensions are energy potentials that are then used to transform the sub-atomic structure of those bodies, adjust them, in order to perfect them.

The creation of man is not completed. It is a work in progress. But man is led to believe that this is it.

An instruction is not a teaching.

A teaching brings materials that must be learned and believed.
An instruction bids to do as told, and the instructed, by doing what he is told, allows the adjuster to work more efficiently. But for the ego, the instruction quickly becomes knowledge, because he wants to own the material, not realizing that it is not valuable as a memory but that it is useful in the movement it provokes.

Abraxasinas: This is in stark evidence right here on this thread, where the information as a teaching is mistaken as an instruction.

My consciousness is not Morontialized yet. So that it is the adjuster who can travel on his plane, as close at it can to his source, depending on his vibration rate. A cherubin cannot travel like an Arch-angel for instance.

Abraxasinas: There is much to be added here as to the reality and manifesto of what Richard T. terms morontialized. He may have taken this term from the astral channel of the Urantia Book; which is of 3rd order and so NOT as authoritative as the 2nd or 1st order of the data stream.
In the context of usage of Richard T. however; he has associated the appropriate higher order structure to this label of the superconsciousness and as coupled to what many term Christ-Consciousness.
The adjuster is a primary emanation of this Christ-Consciousness; say as in a label of the 'Overself' or the 'Higher Self' or the 'Higher Guides', however subject to graduations in expression.

Because of this, the information can only be transferred, if allowed, by the adjuster. In such a condition, a man cannot say what he wants but only what he must. Because, othersise, he would create much confusion still being affected by the laws of domination at one level or another.

We have an advantage as ascending men because this is a gradual process. The initiates, such as the initiate of Pisces, or that of Aquarius, live an instantaneous fusion process through which all aspect of the personality are destroyed, all memory is removed, and all wishes and hopes of the ego are put in check, creating an extreme mental pain that the average man could not support without being destroyed for lack of an adequate inner strenght.

Abraxasinas: Richard T. here exaggerates the process of the 'instantaneous fusion' of the initiate/avatar a little.
This 'instantaneous fusion' is happenstance in all of you at the point of your physical conception in a data transfer from the genetic libraries of your patriarchial and matriarchial lineages.
But as said, the human life experience serves the gradual implementation of the 'higher purpose' as decided by the 'adjuster' aka your 'higher self' directly coupled to the Christ-Consciousness.

The universal status of an individual cannot be known from down under but can only be known from up and into the intimate relationship between the source, the adjuster, and the mortal who has lost his humanity to become a man. Such information will never be given to an individual who can still fall to the laws of domination. Astral, planetary consciousness will never be allowed to escape this plane into the realms of light.

This is the first time in the universal annals that such a process is recorded. This creates great interest and turmoil among the material races and the hierarchies who suddenly are turning their eyes toward this globe and would hope to interfere to fulfil their own agendas.

The enabling factor is part of the personal secret that is guarded by the adjuster. The planetary ego cannot change things, but he can prepare the terrain.

Abraxasinas: You may emphasise the word 'PERSONAL SECRET' - all of you have an adjuster and carry such a 'Personal Secret'.
So it becomes rather superfluous to 'test' others like myself as to your 'secrets' as so many have done here on this thread.

The integration process depends on inner strenght that allows facing opposition. The end of a cycle, such as the one we are in today, creates conditions that are ideal for a man with inner strength to face the music without falling prey to his animal condition.

Abraxasinas: I am in gratitude to all of you for your supports and your oppositions - perhaps some of you can begin to envisage the 'greater agendas'.

What do you mean by: "should I stop indulging substances that affect my matter?"

All substances that affect the psychic web and man's perceptions interfere with his natural mechanism, albeit everything you do was already known would be done. Drugs can only open the way to the astral web. They have created an awareness of the reality of other planes of reality but it was limited to the astral and its lies and manipulations.

Thoughts is the most fundamental aspect of the lie to which we have been submitted.

Man does not think. Thoughts forms are fundamentally induced interferences that come from the dead.
Thought energy is fundamentally communication from the adjuster.
The brain is a radio, it does not produce thoughts, it receives them. And the ego is fooled into believing it is him who is thinking because of the use of the subjective form, the 'I', to which he is too quick to identify.

Until the day when the adjuster, the cosmic double, can reveal himself, and that thoughts are replaced with communication, allowing the adjuster to instruct man and take charge of his evolution, forcing him to face the reality of his multi-dimensionality, that before was kept at a philosophical level.

Abraxasinas: Your individuated transformation from old human to new starhuman allows the higher self to merge with your lower self iow.

So, what can be done is to live one's life aware of this, knowing that all events that oppose the wishes of the ego and arouse his insecurities are simply there so that a work can be done on those planes of which he is not readily aware but of which he has the intuition.

3) Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge
hello,
A work in process indeed. What about love? Will I have to let that go as well? When in love I realize how human I am. This cannot be good for the infusing process, as I am constantly drawn back to it.
Morontialized? I may ask questions like a fool. But I can assure you I am not.

Richard T.:
Hi,
Love is a fundamental principle that is being infused in the universe. It is one of 7 Alephs, or principles, to manifest and the third. The other two are intelligence and will.

Abraxasinas: There are more classification systems, but the three major ones relate to the Thuban Principalities as well as the Kabbalah, say as say Keter-Hokmah and Binah:

1.Keter or Crown is the Khu of the Spirit and the 'Tree of Life as Djed or Phallus of Osiris'
2.Hokmah or Wisdom is the Ab of the Heart and 'Throne of Isis'
3.Binah or Intelligence is the Sahu of the Masculine in the 'EyeMirror of Horus'
4.Hesed or Love is the Ba or Soul of the 'Sistrum of Bast'
5.Gevurah or Power is the Ibis or Mind of the 'Caduceus of Thoth'
6.Tiferet or Beauty is the Sekhem of the Feminine in the 'EyeMirror of Hathor'
7.Nezah or Endurance is the Ka of the Double of the 'Astral Chalice of Nephthys'
8.Hod or Majesty is the Ren or Name of the 'Mason's Tool of Ptah'
9.Yesod or Foundationis the Khaibit or Image of the 'Shadow of Anubis'
10.Malkuth or Kingdom is the Khat or Body and the 'Tree of Death as Yoni or Vulva of Set'

The SEPHIROTIC TREE OF LIFE also known as MOSES' SAPPHIRE TABLET ; then partitions those ten archetypes into a male, say left stem and a female right stem, parted in a middle stem, centred on the 'unclean sexes' of the 69=96.

Love is not a psychological value. But the astral body vibrates to its energy and promotes emotions.

This means that love on this globe is not fundamentally real.

Abraxasinas: Notice this all of you as warriors of the love and the light!

LOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:
E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*cē=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.
Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
=√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD

This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!

Its infusion will coincide with the advent of the access to intelligence and will without which there can be no real love.

For the time being, what we call love is based on the insecurity of the ego, whether sexual or emotional depending on the gender, and of the recuperation by the astral of the concept of love into a spiritualized form adopted by the soul, which emulates the work of the Nazareen. This spiritualization comes from the intelligence of man and his lack of real will.

Love is an energy that renders free, whereas will is an energy that dominates. To render free, one must have no fear of losing. And fear of losing brings the urge to dominate.

There is no point in adopting any kind of attitude in regard to this. To be informed is enough, since as soon as we are informed, work can start being done on other planes.

Abraxasinas: Allow me to emphasise the 'Being Informed Enough'; this is my one and only agenda on your behalf. It does NOT mean that any of you need to UNDERSTAND what I am sharing - YOUR INDIVIDUAL ADJUSTER UNDERSTANDS and this is sufficient onto itself.

4)Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge:
Very well then. I will remember that when we meet again. (lame attempt at humor)
These 7 alephs. Are they manifested in all universes? Is love truly unique in origin? Now that this has been introduced into the universal archives can other races incorporate it? If they can than it must be through a descending energy correct? Will there ever be a balance between those with intelligence and those of true light?

Richard T.:
What I know is that it is manifested in this universe and is a relatively new manifestation. I can't really talk about other universes. Love is a fundamental principle. It is a universal energy. It is not a state of mind. But it is an energy that can be channelled, although if it were channelled through man's physicality as it stands, he would find it extremely painful.

Abraxasinas: LOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:
E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*cē=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.
Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
=√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD

This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!

It will imcumb to man to use love to allow information to be made available to those races whose evolution is controlled by other races who have vibratory ascendancy onto them.

Love is an energy that shares.

Abraxasinas: The Council of Thuban is SHARING its database as its one and only agenda.

The various races in the universe work out of the principles of intelligence and will, not love. Their societies are based on the principle of fraternity.

An example of such system is the failed and miserable caricature that is communism on this planet. A system that sought to enslave its people, not free them.

Democracy, as we know it, is a miserable caricature of freedom afforded by the energy of love. Miserable because it is way too infiltrated with agents of domination for one and two because the individuals themselves are too psychologically dependent on the system, making them lazy and keeping them in a state of expectation, instead of all of them being the pillars of their society.

But this system is nonetheless the closest thing to what you call Christic spirit that exists in large organized societies.

Love cannot be alone, like intelligence and will cannot be alone. They represent the current trinity of the energy.

Races access universal archives based on their relative rate of vibration. The energy is hierarchically differentiated as it penetrates the planes of reality. In order to access the highest orders of the world that is the universal archives, the rate of vibration must be extremely high.

And access to higher vibrations means access to higher vibration of sciences.

The hierarchies who control the information based on their universal status will not let go of their power, because at that level infomation is the power. This is why intelligences in the universe are limited in what can be known to them and forced to work according to the information that is allowed to filter down to them.

Abraxasinas: Indeed, but as said before, the 'Tree of Life' as the 'Serpent-Rod' of Thoth aka Moses defines the ET order to dedichotomize at the 5th dimension/density level. All higher dimensionalities utilize the unified polarities as internal processor to allow galactic and extragalctic experience to function WITHIN a context of a Harmonized Duality.

When man has a consciousness that is morontial, he will have a vehicle that won't allow him to simply travel the astral plane but a unique vehicle that will allow him to travel as a consciousness to all the worlds from his origin to the ethers and access levels of science that cannot be imagined and cannot be accessed even by those races that visit us today.

Abraxasinas: Imagine and analyse the scriptural evidence of the 'Resurrected Logos' and you may be able to evisage what your 'new morontial' lightbody will entail as a higherD merkabah kerneled by your present physical temples.

But it is not important to think about such things.

What is important is for us to realize that we have been lied to, that we have descended to the bottom of the vibration scale, and the result is a loss of consciousness equivalent to the loss of access to information, and that this will be reversed in the times to come. And that he should use the opportunities created in his experience by the strong oppositions to his well being to increase his vibration so that one day he is capable ans sufficiently strong to receive the shock of his reality.

Abraxasinas: The lowest vibration becomes the Tail swalled by the highest vibration of the Head and in recircularising a linearised spacetime quantum continuum with beginnings and ends.

In any case, man cannot know the future. He could not take it and would refuse it. It is the only reason why he does not know what lies ahead for him as an individual.

Abraxasinas: Thank you Richard T. for an excellent discourse into the higher dimensional cosmology.

Originally Posted by Richard T
5)Hello Vorian.

I ask if I make sense to insure the door is opened to opposition. Otherwise, it would be like saying that it is so and you must learn from me.

There is a universal law that says that it is impossible to be intelligent alone. Communication is to allow people recognize they can access intelligence. Unfortunately, people use communication to prove they are intelligent, or to question and seek intelligence in others.

Technically, we should learn from what we say. When I say something, I should be learning something. And this is possible if we realize that we access intelligence rather than think we are intelligent.

And if we do not believe what we say, we ask others to validate through t their own access to intelligence.

Sometimes, I wonder if what I say is helpful or if it actually mixes people up.

How is the weather down there?

Cheers.

6)Originally Posted by Richard T
Earth consciousness is currently under the laws of domination. It will be in the hand of another origin in the next evolution, but that will not happen before the end of this cycle.

Perhaps I was under the impression that both are in store for evolution. And that they would happen together.

It is not man's job to fix the Earth consciousness, it has its own agenda.

What we must take care of is our own consciousness.

And if we can't fix our own, how could we fix that of others, let alone that of the Earth?

Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T
Earth consciousness is currently under the laws of domination. It will be in the hand of another origin in the next evolution, but that will not happen before the end of this cycle.

It is not man's job to fix the Earth consciousness, it has its own agenda.

What we must take care of is our own consciousness.

And if we can't fix our own, how could we fix that of others, let alone that of the Earth?

Perhaps I was under the impression that both are in store for evolution. And that they would happen together.

There will be a change in vibration of the planet that will coincide with the reversal of its polarity. Astral energies come to the planet by the North pole. As do solar particles that create the aurora borealis effect. This reversal will push those energies away while accepting energies of another order altogether that have nothing to do with the history of humanity.

Evolution is perhaps not what we tend to think, since we think mechanically based on our history and that we project our own psychological understanding onto intelligences and systems that do not evolve psychologically, such as the Earth. The Earth will rise in vibration because of the energy that will be at the base of man's evolution. And that energy comes from the source of the consciousness of man, that is not god, but that is an energy that is radiated by each individual's source, these radiations being called rays of creation by some.

7)Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge Are you a finaliter?
If so, and if you don't mind me asking, when do you experiance your fusion flash?

Hi there

Fusion flash, as you call it, only happens for the greatest descending initiates, such as Bernard.

They create the living proof of their words.

Luckily, we don't have to live this absolute torture in such a massive dose, and fusion for the ascending consciousness is a progressive process.

You will notice that I am careful to what I answer when I reply to questions of a personal nature.
Here is why

There is a universal law by which when a person says something, makes a statement using the 'I', events are automatically created to test the reality behind the words.

So, if I say "I would do this or that if this or that happened" you risk being tested in time. Best is not to brag, and really be certain, without any possibility of a doubt, that what is said, is.

Those events become part of the solar initiation of the individual, where he is tested against any and all forms of psychological failure.

Man cannot decide if and when he is contacted from inside.

It is his cosmic counterpart who initiates the movement.

But they find it extremely difficult to communicate with the mortal because of the huge amount of memories, because of the density of astral energy, because of the insecurity of the ego and of his spirituality, and mostly because of the personalization of the reflective process.

The ego must then prepare himself by starting to pay attention.

And paying attention requires him to be aware that all the artifacts that are part of his planetary consciousness are a game to steer his evolution.

This brings him to depersonalized the impressions that result from the experience over time, according to his capacity to support the loss of his false identity, that comes often with the loss of the impression of control over his life, and that has the tendency to create an impression of failure in the ego.

And the ego must realize faith in his reality and know that he is not failing, but that work is being done to increase his vibration.

The less he is impressed psychologically by the experience, the less he implicates himself in the experience, the more the experience can be increased in dosage and the more he is bombarded by thoughts, fears, and soul pulsations, who seek to bring him back to instinctual behavior.

All is a question of internal strength and all is a question of not believing, of not taking one's life seriously, but rather to be serious about it.

Some people cannot watch a movie without being traumatized.

How will they fare when the world collapse around them?

And this is where it comes together.

Man must learn to not be impressionable. Then, as he does his part, he allows the other side to do its part.

But they do their part on their time, and we must use our time effectively.

As for where we are, we always are where we are supposed to be. But they just don't tell us always.

The only reason why man does not know his future is because he would not accept it, he would feel that life is not worth being lived, and it is extremely important to those forces that man lives the life he is meant to live, until the work is done.

Does this help at all?

Richard

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-23-2010 at 11:05 AM.