View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #10
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegen/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
I'm just curious, What makes the babies of lambs and cows any more important than the babies of crabs and fish, or ants for that matter?? Why can you eat one living creature but not the other??

And yes I would get quite angry if I heard a reptilian ate someones baby, however I would be equally angry if that same persons baby was eaten by a shark or a lion. At what point is there a separation where it's either ok or not for one living being to consume another?

Personally I am a meat eater. Always have been and always will be until something major happens to convince me otherwise.
Yes, Lorien. A very proper question. And as stated above this can only be answered by oneself. In my own case it´s all about intent. Intent meaning that I´l try to respect all living things to the fullest without compromising my own beings health. So draw the line wherever you want, its fine with me. I do not feel sorry for the fish as it is now. But a big "thank you" for something giving his life to sustain yours could be a way to start giving gratitude towards all living things.

Personally this is a ongoing journey. Perhaps this diet of mine is just a transition to veganism (probably not, but I said 2 years ago that vegetarians are nuts and that I´ll never quit eating meat), or perhaps I´ll be back eating meat again and then I can say that I tried it, didn´t work, but I was curious enough to try.

Another point here to make is that meat tends too ground oneself too much. A sometimes too much overseen fact, when the debates as in this case tends to focus on the wellbeing of the body, not the etheric/astralbody or soul or whatever you want to call it. A lighter diet is a good way to reach the higher spheres. Most shamans and magicians i know states this as an easier way.

An interesting fact is that there is many dark magicians and people I know of that are in draconian orders taht are strict vegetarians. And I know that they rever this diet as a way to keep spiritual power up.
So for the argument that the rep´s would want a weak people from rejecting meat is in my eyes totally wrong. it is the very opposite.
They want people to be grounded (not only from meat ofcourse, you all know all the things they do to keep us sedated), so that they like Neo in matrix do not wake up and see what you did not too notice before.

You can ofcourse eat meat if you want to. As stated it´s all about perspective and indiviual paths. All i´m saying is that it works for me for the moment, thats all. I´m glad I tried it to be able to really notice the difference it makes. I´ve had tons of cool things happening lately. Or is it hallucinations
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote