View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #43
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by love/light 13 View Post
a couple questions for ya bk. In regards to time travel, if i were to travel back and do something that would create a paradox, does that create an alternate timeline exisiting simultaneously leading to "multiple" 3d earths?
i'll leave that to those whom might understand the mechanics, i simply followed orders and participated in those missions
on to the montauk project. From what i can gather only highly intuitive/psychically aware people were able to operate the montauk chair reliably, due to their ability to slow their brain waves to a theta? State. When the chair was activated the persons brainwaves could be measured in order to tell what year he/she was currently viewing. Do you have any knowledge of this type of info?
yes correct, many of us were trained to that degree plus using chemical enhancement, coupled to the computers in the chair. An interesting aside here is that preston nichols knew of and described sentinel, the guy in charge of facility peasemore. I had never posted a photo nor a description publicly. Preston described whitemore perfectly. Evidently whitemore frequented montauk facility, overseeing the program between uk and usa.
When we were set missions for arv time yes we were usually given parameters to work within.

thanks for your contributions to the forum!

You are very welcome, regards

l/l 13

may wisdom guide compassion

"out of many, we are one"

the watcher aka bmk