View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 06:51 AM   #23
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why Is There Fear In Everyones Heart?

Why assume everybody is in fear (unless they say so), not everyone reacts to earth changes etc with fear, perhaps it is your own fear of such an event that you're noticing. I don't hear people speaking in fear, just of potentials futures. The scared ones (if anyone) seem to be the ones that insist on being positive...who was being negative anyway???

Being prepared has to be the best way to not be fearful. And as to not wanting to live through this, you're missing out big time, because the consciousness on the otherside will be awesome.

If you don't want to talk or hear about potential futures, then I don't understand why you're visiting this forum. Isn't it about preparing for the future?

It's not very loving to tell people to behave in a particular way (eg. 'don't talk about that'), you're just limiting their expression...which perhaps is what they need to learn and evolve, even if it's through fear.

Change is evolution, so I'd rather commit to change and a new future than die and learn nothing.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote