View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 08:09 AM   #16
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is wrong with us? Where is the love?

Perhaps it is our perception, our conditioned definitions that enable us to see things in life as problematic.
In which case, life is not problematic, we are the problem.
If the worst case scenario is death, yet we intuitively know there is no such thing, and we have been reminded through science that everything is energy and energy cannot be created or destroyed, then why do we continue to play into the divide with labels such as "right & wrong?"
It is our attachment to the conditioning, when we point our finger at the actions of another and say he is better or worse, right or wrong.
From my perspective, I have remembered to have preference without arrogance or disdain for the contrast.
I can take notice of all that is, and give what I prefer my undivided attention.
Love it.
Love the contrast as well, because without it, I would not have the depth of appreciation for that which I prefer.
There is no explanation you can give that would explain away all the sufferings and evil and torture and destruction & hunger in the world! You'll never explain it. People can try gamely with formulas, religious & otherwise, but they'll never explain it.
Because life is a mystery, which means your thinking mind cannot make sense out of it.
In waking up, I have remembered that life is not the problem. Perceiving that life is the problem, is a problem.
And I have benefited in spirit when I love the experience, with gratitude.

Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote