View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 04:58 PM   #199
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Hello, I welcome myself back to the thread. Phew!

Folks I've just been through an interesting encounter, and my resolve is even clearer. The more blocks on the road, the more motivated I become. Wow, so much has happened in the last few days here on the thread. Please bear with me while I catch up! Thank you for your patience.

First let me welcome Akopij, thank you for your stories and your truth. I honor you for your courage and words.

Antonia: What a breath of fresh air you are! Have you read any Elaine Pagels (one of my personal favorites)? Thank you for clearing the air and being in truth.

Everyone else, I wink in your general direction...

SOOOO...
Here's the scoop. As many of you know I've been working on a side project. I am going to make a small announcement here regarding it. I have recently been involved with a group of health professionals and activists that are taking our issue seriously. When I say "our" issue, I am speaking of the issue of contact and non-consensual experimentation (military and alien).

If you are one of these people, I am currently collecting stories, past and most importantly recent; this is the first step to a future that will can connect us to professional help. These professionals will not judge us to be NUTS or Bipolar. They understand and believe that we are real people who are dealing with a reality... Just what that reality is, we do not know.

This process can help us find out what's going on, help us find solidarity and eventually treatment if you are in trauma. I assure you that an open mind is what these stories are being greeted with. All can remain anonymous. If you want to go there, you need to take the leap of faith and email me at worm.hole7@gmail.com

If you are a counselor, I would be happy to direct you to this resource if you have an earnest interest in helping people. Perhaps you may want to join in, if you have not already done so.

Big hugs...
More later.
Peace of mind, strength of Heart,
Wormhole

ps. Thank you Warriors of the thread.
Thanks Worm hole...keep us posted
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote