View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 10:42 PM   #42
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Eleni i think you are correct when you say reptilians created the current earth human. yes perhaps the hybrid program is an upgrade that makes sense also.
I do not think the reptilians would think twice about trashing the earth, they have taken all they can anyway mother earth is crying out!
They have done this before to other planets they can or will do it again.
I do not want to be negative i am trying really hard to think positive in all of this, but when i look around me today in the UK people, they are not what they use to be. I see it in their faces, in their manner.
There are some yes i agree but they are a minority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Carol,
I personally think reptilians have created the current earth human and the hybrid program is perhaps an upgrade, perhaps it is to be used off planet (and is being used) perhaps as drone workers to do jobs similar to the greys on other planets.

I wonder if the PTB have planned an exit plan (or some PTB) because those factions want out of the alien *agenda* and *need* to tag people?
Or is the tagging another monitoring system (you see I think the monitoring system like that is not necessary because they have way more advanced systems- the AI surveillance system being one) so is that just disinfo scare tactics the PTB use to create fear?

And maybe the reptoids (if they are in control) don't care about trashing the planet because they have technologies that can clean it up and it's to their advantage if we trash it (maybe another deal they made with the PTB- who knows).

BTW- I have not read Jim Sparks material but I agree with him with what he said in above paragraph.
They do an elaborate job to con you - with illusions etc; and because it is true we have trashed the planet and each other it makes you want to be on their *side*.

And yes, if we are all going to be toast in 2012- 2013 or 2017 then what does it matter unless they plan to repopulate the planet with hybrids.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote