Thread: Sacred Sex
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 07:42 PM   #3
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sacred Sex

Damnit. I find it extremely difficult to find a sexual partner. Will i ever know about sacred sex firsthand?

Considering the fact i"ve studied more about sex and it's use of control over everyone on this planet, than most people know.
Have you ever wondered why angels in paintings are naked? why they are not aware of their nakedness?
Well, if any of you have studied some of the illuminati and sacred bloodlines, you'll know that great rulers thousands of years ago had harems of women. This was to ensure their bloodline. They could not risk their partners to lay with another man behind his back and give to him a "******* child". That is why the word "*******" is derogatory. So what many of these rulers did is put all these rules inside the religion. Rules like: 1 woman for one man and so on.

Even science has demonstrated again and again that our biological impulses are to seek variety for strong offspring. Did you know that most sperm isn't to inseminate but to fight off other sperm? do you know what this implies to both men and women? Why is it that the human body can have sex all year round where in other mammals their impulses lead them to do so during a mating season? Why is it that science has not "observed" estrous cycles (or times of heat) in the human female? The reason why it can't be observed is because it isn't something you can observe. Women don't stick their butt to show us when they are in heat, since many do all the time :P. If they had a physical manifestations of of their heat men would fight over the women. Yet men DO fight over women all the time. don't believe me? go to any bar or any social setting and observe-interact. There for if such cycles of heat do occur in the human female, it would have to happen on an unconcious level. Pheremones could be a part of it, body language and voice tones play huge parts. Don't you find it interesting that 10 percent of the people on this planet their father isn't who they think it is?

I'm not saying that people are bad. What i think is that many of us are conditioned to think of certain sexual behavior as bad. therefore when one of our friends acts out of line sexually. we police them on it, not knowing that we are policing eachother. I have to agree with women on some level that in the Gender wars men always seem to have the upper hand.

One example is a word which many guys label some women, i won't say it because i don't want to offend anyone. We could describe her as somebody who sees sex for it's sheer pleasure and engages in it without any regard for religious morality, or obligations. She does not seek long term verbal contracts with one person. she just "gives it away". And to top it off: she does it because she likes to and for her own personal reasons. Now clearly when i think about this, I don't see anything wrong in that persons behavior, because it is a part of who they are. Yet men and sometimes other women condemn and label this type of woman and often ostracize them from our social groups.yet when guys behave in this manner we are the "studs" and "the man!!" And why do we do this? we do it because we are taught to do it without giving it any real thought.

This explains a lot:

Last edited by ranma187; 10-06-2008 at 08:19 PM.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote