View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #32
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Baby, Young, Mature, Old Souls ... Michael Teachings

Thank you Exchanger i will look on and await your speculation on this matter.
I would like to add here i do not feel this is the case of identifying who is higher than who.
We are all here or where ever, on planet or off, we all learn as exchanger says there is no skipping these densities, some have however but they do not learn.
They will not sustain that level because they have jumped through and not learnt the lessons at hand.
those who jump are mainly those who by ritual think they can and in deed feel they have the knowledge to do this, but then find themselves dis connected so to say because they can not resonate with the others on that level,the group consciousness.
I look at it this way, the older the soul the more knowledge and experience can be given to those who are beginning.
The story of Jesus dwelling among those some who feel lower than him just says exactly what i have explained and that is, it does not matter what soul level you are but the higher level teachings can give comfort and love to all. Jesus was a great teacher of this he regarded himself on the same level but he gave his knowledge and love to all.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote