View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 01:50 PM   #157
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Sydney Australia

Here's a post from Vesta via me ...

Hello dearest Sydney GC members,

I must apologise to you all as I will not be making the trip to see you all today.... I have had a bad week of it with these rotten westerly winds and my sinuses are so backed up I can't think straight let alone drive! I am so very disappointed to not be seeing you all before christmas as I was really looking forward to another day of inspiration and exchanges of knowledge and ideas.
Pls do keep me in mind for the next mtg, I intend to make it irrespective of health issues.
Manda and I would also in the early part of the NY would love to see you all considering a mtg down in the ACT. This would give the country/regional ppl in NSW an opportunity to meet their city cousins.

On another note for those taking any med's and who are considering stockpiling what they may need for the future pls ensure you are aware of all the side effects that they may cause!!!!! Only yesterday I was informed by an older pharmacist that the drug I have been taking for the last 9-10 wks for my sinus issues has a serotonin inhibitor as a main feature of the drug. I was advised by another pharmacist that this was the replacement for the drug I had previously been using and that I would be fine taking it on daily basis but this chap I spoke with yesterday informed me it was not for long term use as one of the main things it did as a side effect was cause depression! Not that I have been diagnosed as clinically depressed but just feeling flat and listless and not able to put my finger on it but now i know and will be searching for something else without the side effect to treat the symptoms. Be warned that you truly do need to know the implications of anything you are putting into your body or if offering even as little as an aspirin to someone else in the future it might have effects that they should be aware of.........

Take care of yourselves my lovely ones and may 2009 be kind to you all,

blessings and best wishes,

Vesta.
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote