Thread: Lyme disease?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:54 AM   #10
wwolf67
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lyme disease?

By the time I'd had enough I knew what it was (I had the bulls eye rash on my leg and with the symtoms) I was planting trees and I was so out of it I couldn't keep warm I couldn't see Right I was stumbling and falling and those are just some of the physical problems, mentally I was mixed up; you should remember this as you try to help him, support him cause his mind isn't working right. Frustrating I know but his brain isn't firing on all cylinders. I couldnt concentrate or Id start a sentence and forget what I was talking about (still do kind of sometimes). I got mad because I couldn't live the way I wanted too. I went out into the woods one day to die already..my wolf whom Id raised since Id found her following me as pup wouldn't leave me she knew and just wouldn't have it, a mean nasty bear even showed that night and she kept him at bay while the bear knew Id given up. I made the decision after a long night to fight for meds and for life. This was when they were telling everyone that Lyme didn't exist. I went from BC to NS recording Drs and then I used it to kind of blackmail them into giving me Antibiotics. Anyone reading this in NS will have heard about the fuss I made; cops were removing me from the hospitals; head of the infectious disease in Halifax is being sued. Funny thing is when I got the meds. By that time I had realized that my mind and my heart were the cure. I found tapping soon after, it helped to free up my stiff and sore old body as well as clear my foggy brain. I just finished another season planting trees and Im just taking a break before I leave for a season building winter Roads way up north. I'll never be the same but on the other hand I would have found the internet either. You have to find his trigger for living and pull it; just imagine how scared he is losing his mind and body at the same time and having a DR tell him its all in his head or hes just getting old. if he wants to get in touch I’m into it, Im waiting for freeze up so soon. PM me to start. everything happens for a reason take the wolf for instance; I was living off the land for probably 10 years no relationships. No desire for human contact never liked the false systems I saw everywhere and Mother Nature sent me a female wolf to teach me the need to have communications she taught me more about love life and relationships then any human could. That’s more then Ive said to anyone about myself ever. someone is pushing me hope it helps. Every Lyme person Ive meet (all across Canada Ive made a point to talk to homeless people) and Id say 90% are Lymed, it affects everyone differently, its been around for at least 3 generations. I was probably hours away from checking out; Its a terrible bacteria that really messes a person up. I tried to do it on my own I don't recommend that to anyone; support him understand the fear of not knowing what the heck is happening, but most of all be patient and find that trigger. Im 6’3” 260lbs and pretty darn hardy and it turned me into a sorry “why me “crybaby for a while cause I gave up.
Love Light and Balance to ALL
wwolf67 is offline   Reply With Quote