View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 11:47 AM   #628
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I see thought itself as something more solid , a standing wave one identifies to and that creates the illusion of time.When the illusion of time sets in one goes through thought processes ( one thought opposing an another and creating dichotomy ) and this in itself creates the illusion of mind.

By letting go of the illusion of time .. of being anchored in a specific space one takes back his sovereignety as the observer outside of time : pure undisturbed freely flowing Consciousness.

Love Always
mudra
(As Krishnamurti observed, thought is time and thought is fear.)

For me, the importance of the video was in describing the experience of consciousness I have had for some 30 years. That is the experience of consciousness of someone who has received the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the Memory of Creation.

So, for me, the question is no longer the reality of that dimension of consciousness.

My question is why is this understanding of consciousness not more widely known?

And that is my understanding of the War of the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness.

Specifically who is it that is preventing this understanding of consciousness from being more widely known?

In religion, it is all of those religious 'authorities' of Judaism, Christianity and Islam who are ignoring and censoring the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection". Their goal is to preserve the dualistic consciousness and thoughts of religion and theology; and it is these doctrines that are pushing the Middle East toward a nuclear war.

But, at the same time, there are those in what is referred to as the "science of consciousness" who are similarly involved in censoring all information about the dimension of consciousness beyond the consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker'.

Clearly, the gentleman on the video provides information on behalf of the Sons of Light.

My concern is with the Sons of Darkness and how they prevent this understanding of consciousness from being known.

And their chief weapon is the censorship of such knowledge; the consequence of which will be the annihilation or near-annihilation of human civilization.

Michael Cecil (4Q529)

http://after-the-false-peace.blogspot.com/

http://jewishchristianlit.com/Resour...ts/4Q529!.html
4Q529 is offline   Reply With Quote