View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 12:50 AM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Meet Bashar - A Multi-Dimensional Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
i recently attended a seminar he gave in nyc. i think he is WONDERFUL... in fact one of only a few i trust. what's amazing is that every single word he has uttered resonates "truth" w me. including all the research i've done...he is consistent. we could all learn so much from this entity.

positive... wisdom.... and funny to boot ....self-empowering!!!! and practical and... and...and....!!!!
I agree. I felt the same... except for what bashar mentions about the greys, and the black pyramid logo, both those have my spidey senses tingling.
Another thing that stuck me as curious was a question that an audience member asked bashar in one of the videos, I need to find it again, but it was the exact same question that was asked to commander sunni.. whom I am sure is nothing but stage theater... the question was asked by a lady in both cases, concerning her child and wondering if she will ever see it again. I've been meaning to find that bashar video where this lady asked that question, I want to see if it is the same lady that from the sunni video.

Regardless, lots of great stuff to take home.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote