View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 11:45 AM   #13
Buchanan561
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
I concur totaly with Ampgod. Ampgod takes the words out of my mind.

A strange gut feeling, but still, not enough to condemn someone, insult, disrespect or whatever.

If one is a seeer, then don't espect a 'normal' person.
Give him the advantage of the doubt.
This post is a response in general to all the posts in this thread and should not be taken to be directed to this one individual. I write it as I too, as some of you have voiced, have concerns regarding David Wilcock's information.

This is a very interesting thread even though I do not believe that the title would reflect well to strangers who might come and read our forums. David Wilcock was the first Project Camelot interviewee that I watched. I found it on YouTube and that led me to Camelot site. I watched his first ones there several times because something about his demeanor and the way he told his story about how he got into his present line of work left me very troubled. I will not say what as my response was ‘me’ and not necessarily how others saw him. I was also a bit concerned about his seeming pride that he and others believed that he was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. I even ordered the book although I never got around to reading much of it.

I believe him to be a very intelligent and highly educated person with a sincere heartfelt sense of purpose regarding his reason for being here on earth at this time. And he may be correct in that as I see him doing a lot of great work. I have noticed Kerry however questioning n some of his views when he speaks. Which is a good thing.

The main concern I had with his two hour audio of Sept 0, 08 was his apparent lack of knowledge regarding the Extraterrestrials that are living here on planet earth. Their history of being here, what they ‘look’ like and any real knowledge of how they came to be here. Especially the reptilian race. Michael Tsarion seems to have a lot of information regarding them.

I do not concur with his assessment that the black people may be the only original humans that are actually real earthlings. If one goes back far enough in ancient history one will learn that even the prehistoric man, the ape manand the Neantherals were also created by Extraterrestrial gods at an even earlier time as they also were responsible for seeding the earth with a lot of life forms even before then. This was millions of years before the Anunnaki, according to Sumerian texts, state created ‘us’. But there are other ancient records other than the sumerian texts that tell other stories. Check out Michael Tsarion material.

If one is really interested in a very realistic picture of the creation of all life on planet Earth I would suggest they read Lloyd Pyes work.
www.lloydpye.com He does an excellent job of telling the story of the creation of planet earth and then how it has been seeded over and over because cataclysms would wipe everything out and things had to be started all over again. And…he does an excellent job of showing how the theory of evolution is total bunk. It is all creationsim of one sort or another. If you read his website you will be glad you did. Lloyd Pye - Everything you Know is Wrong www.lloydpye.com/

This is an excellent book he has written. It took me a long time to read as it is huge but tells quite a different story of the creation of life here on earth than the history books tell. But the entire story is on his web site. I do not recomment buying the book as it would take you all year to read.

I do not want to show any disrespect to David but I do believe that he presents a lot of disinformation about a lot of things. He believes that when all things begin to be real bad that the ‘enlightened, service to others, people will be raptured and taken to ??another dimension. This troubles me a lot but I should not question his faith.

I listened to his 2 hour video about 5 times as I have it burned to CD. But I was quite concerned as I felt that so much of his information was disinformation. But to err is human, is it not? And to forgive is devine. And there is nothing that says that he is wrong in his assessments, and that I am correct. We are dealing with opinions as there is no knowledge that is absolute truth.
Buchanan561 is offline   Reply With Quote