View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #159
day
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: pineal gland awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouivalerie View Post
I don't think there's near enough explanation on life after death anyplace I look. Going into light doesn't explain anything I agree. There's always a popular thing to say like we are going to heaven in the afterlife....that shut's people up from more questions and this shows how sick of it people really are.
Ive had two nde's. Mine are very different from those who are christian, but it doesnt make them less valid. My own experience broadened my understanding of who we are including our spiritual connection to the Creator.

It was my understanding in both the nde's that everyting we think and feel with our heart/spirit, words, thoughts are all recorded on this field of consciousness. The nature of it is exact, so our true inner self is what determines what happens ater death.

It was also my understanding that due to the focus on ego/self and not spiritual self in the mainstream that most people will be unprepared for the after life.

I found some interesting nde's that I will post soon. I have not said much about mine, it feels too sacred.

I agree with you, there is not enough attention paid to the afterlife, and we all need this because there is a time before us when we will find out.

The research that I found on NDE's all were focused on the brain and trying to replicate it with science. It is the right side of the brain. Dr Morse has written a wonderful book about it and in the vein of spirituality.

I always went to my Elders and Healers about my experience, I did not speak of it to Christians. Both of my nde's i went up rainbow tunnels, not white light. The reason I dont share it with Christians is because they will weigh it against their Christian doctrine.

Last edited by day; 07-24-2009 at 07:06 PM.