View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #23
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dubai going down (Video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Btw Czymra,

It is how you view the information in Fear or just as information, since I also listening to David Wilcock and I always question things to my self. listening not following others, but listening and follow your self!!

Learn also to stop controlling other people by manipulating them to make them follow you.

----------------
"I find it funny that you like David Wilcock (I presume)... while Mu likes Deagle. It mirrors your attitudes, that's it. I can't stand either Deagle or David, though they both have valid things to say. The one paints black the other paints pink... I don't see any of them as very open on their own."
----------------
This is an example of controle and manipulation and beeing depending on others.

Ever notest that girls using this to test you and if you pass they like you more.. (This because of they geneticly modified the female to behave like this) and turned the male in to horny dogs now that is what I call conflict of intrest.
Some female know this and to get easy sex they making it easy if they want too.

Everthing you see around YOU is made by design !!!!!!!!! You just logged in =) with out ever knowing this till you conscience is high enough to see past your own DNA program, because it is just a program. (mirror of self)

Why do you thing Dr Deagle is saying repent, because he means think not with your left brain(Program that is not you any more I hope for you), but with right brain your new conscience higher self (Hart a new part of your soul).But we did tread it like it was game and we got destructive and our souls came here to learn what we create not to destroy, because it not nice. That is why we did get duality,because we started with out the right brain(Hart)on a soul/mind level. Our souls where hartless that is why we where here they gave us(we our own mirror self within) both left and right brain host to lear till this is added to our soul for complition.if you get this then your on the way to the next level.

This is what happens when you do not behave,we turned our own paradise planet in to hell. we did it to our self stop blaming it on others we did this.
This is how you save your self,because you created the victim you your self in the first place.

That is why I wil never start a post saying what you think of him or her.
Because then you looking for outside information (blame others for it)and all the information still comes from the inside from your higher self . Trust your one gutt

Only the one who listening without fear to your information are you able to help to wake them up!!!!make them think for them self
Well Mu, first of all thank you for trying to help me on 'my way up' or wherever it goes. Most of what you say is all true and I'm aware of it however I'm a little confused why you bring it up here. I've thought about this for a while now and I have the feeling you misread my words.
I think I understand that what I wrote sounds as if I want myself to be superior (i.e. "I find it funny that you like") and then belittle the two of you for liking what you do. If that is indeed the case, then my subconscious got the best of it because my actual intention is not to express that, but rather to advice not to buy completely into anyone/thing... exactly because one can only trust such information from oneself, as you made it clear.
On the other hand, it's no less manipulating to preach to me, as you - by that very act - establish a relationship between us that diminishes me and elevates you.
However, I'm also aware that one can say very few things that aren't manipulation anyway. Language is manipulation when it is used as communication between two people, that's it. There's no getting away from that. So please don't accuse me for it. It's just the way we communicate right now, sadly.
I shall note however, that I will have to take more care in the future. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Furthermore, I am well able to take the messages of Bill without it's fear as I've luckily moved beyond letting people panic me out... however, panic is written all over the way he presents it, and that is as objective as I can be. I thus feel a certain responsibility to let others know about this possibility, and furthermore am of course looking for affirmation from other ends, to check my own interpretation so to say.
I'm aware of my own predisposition and their colouring of my world, yes it's all within me, but the words he uses and the tone in which he talks, I mean come on... he is a fear-monger. He may believe that it's necessary to wake people up, and that's fine, but he also propagates a notion of panic that's all over the news these days, and thank you, I don't need more of that. No one does.
That being said, the opposite is true for David, but I made that clear already.

Also, if I ever stated anywhere (which doesn't seem to be on this thread) that Deagle said "Repent! The end is nigh!" then yeah, that's figurative speaking, an interpretation of what I think he's suggesting, not something he actually said.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote