View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #17
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who are the Star Children and Adults??

WOW Oh I am sooo happy this is helping you...
Know that my awakening was only a year ago ... so before that I had no Idea about any of this... I have had a lot of extraordinarily beautiful experiences and LOTS of processing to do..
lot of growth has come out of this.

It is funny because Arcturus is said to be a binary star system...
Its really amazing you were able to point it out and find it intuitively in the sky.
I have tears in my eyes when I look at her(Arcturus) at night .
I am of Arcturus. My Star familly and visitors are Arcturians.
I cannot claim to know about the two stars but it is thought to be...
VERY VERY interesting.
Yes! the South American cultures have have links to this Star System.
They are also responsible for crop circles...The Arcturians I mean...

Your syncronicities are telling you something... Pay attention

BTW, Arcturians are responsible for seeding life on Earth and throughout the Universe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
WOW WOW WOW !!! Thanks so much for that link. This is so spot on you have absolutely no idea. After my experience which I was relating in my forst reply I went to google earth and used the star map and searched for this place, guess what. I said to my partner "It's the Bootes system". I left it at that thinking it was an overactive thyroid speaking !!!! I never for once realised that there were Arcturians, or that they even existed. This has all been happening over the last 6 months and getting stronger all the time.

Thank you Purpledove. I am so happy I stopped in at this thread, what a blessing. A quick question, are the Natvive Americans connected to this group because there are so many synchronicities in my life regarding these people. Just for the record, I do not have some romantic predisposition about them, it's just that I will do image manipulations of photographs I take and then later on find exact replicas of what I have done in their mandalas and or artwork, way to close to be accidental. My first avatar was one such image where I had taken a pic of myself and manipulated only to find many months later that it was an exact replica of a native American rain god.

Love Light and Peace

Zed

Last edited by purpledove; 12-13-2009 at 09:30 PM.
purpledove is offline   Reply With Quote