View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #30
Norval
Banned

Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Doom and Gloom? This all sounds quite refreshing to me, NO MORE BAD
NEIGHBORS ! ! ! We can all trust one another with our kids, cows, and anuses. Now that is a world and universe worth fighting for to live in. One where there are no more deceptions, deceivers, liars, and well, the kind you do not want for a neighbor. I will fight for such a world and universe. Just as I have fought through all the deceptions to learn these things.

When it comes to disclosure, the greatest harm is going to be from over reacting, from those that just can't accept what is happening and adjust to it. Many will fall back on "old teachings" that told truth, but were twisted to deceive.

If you carefully read what is posted, and your bibles, you will notice that the 144k are only "The First Fruits". The harvest goes to heaven also. Something "they" failed to comprehend. Millions, probably billions, from amongst mankind will eventually go out into the heavens. After all, that is why mankind was created, to go out there as representatives of the King of the Galaxies. Yes, many, many billions will "go to heaven", "IF" chosen.
There are other jobs in the heavens that mankind will also have. Asteroid mining anyone?

Look around at all the people you know. How many of them would you trust to be a "judge" to hear your plea of injustice? How many would Judge you impartially and honestly? How many? It seems the older we get the fewer there are.

The bible, with out religion.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote