View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #33
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

I'm still impatiently waiting for evaluations(both positive and negative) of the net effect of the group of video links in the first post...or even a sampling of these links. This is sort of a research project for me. I don't really know about these things. I haven't been contacted...abducted...or even given the time of day by the greys. I'm not an insider. I don't know insiders. I'm not a prophet or a son of a prophet. In fact, some people think I'm a son of a *****! Jesus called the corrupt religious PTB 'sons of snakes'. Perhaps there was some literal truth to this statement. Jesus also said to be wise as serpents...and harmless as doves. Was Jesus referring to reptilian humanoids? I doubt that he was implying that rattlesnakes were wise. It also seems that he considered 'serpents' to be dangerous. I keep getting the feeling that these beings(if they exist) are very smart and powerful...yet very ugly, disfunctional, maladjusted, out of control, and extremely dangerous. If Lucifer had a change of heart...I suspect that the others would follow...and could be eventually reconciled with the human race. I sense that their governmental system is absolute tyranny and strict obedience. They probably want us to become completely subservient and obedient to them. I bet a lot of them would secretly like to be free. Lucifer probably has a delusion of ownership regarding humanity...and probably says 'If I can't have them...nobody can!' They probably need us more than we need them. The point? The current co-dependent relationship is reminiscent of an abused wife who stays with her husband...despite the continued verbal and physical abuse. The human race needs to just say 'NO!' to One Nation Under Satan: The Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy. Lucifer: 'Let my people go...and let your reptilians go. Then, simply retire...and take an extended vacation to Orion. You've earned it. Raising hell with the human race is a lot of work!'

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-21-2009 at 11:46 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote