View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #1393
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A musical interlude

. By Request..... for No Caste....

No Caste.... " WHO DO YOU LOVE "....?

Since, Coming to Avalon..... I've seen; found the Light........

" Please Let Me Make a True Confession... I have never been in Love, before...
but, since she came in My direction... I had a change; A change of Heart...
My.. girls, would come a dime a dozen... I fed them the things they LOVE to hear...
I'm, never been wanting for a Lover... But, I NEVER KNEW what true Love was indeed....
Girl, I'm in Love with you... Sure, as the SKY is BLUE... Just wanna groove with you...
Just sooo My Love is True.... Girl, I'm in LOVE with You... Sure as the Sky is Blue...
Just wanna groove with You... Yes, Sir, My Love is True.. I used to be the great pretender...

For the very first time; I'm FOR REAL... You got me Listening to My Heart, Now...

You, Gotta believe... How it FEELS... I've been made trooly, come to be a giver...

Now... that OUR life is Give and take... You love this broken lines of my defences...
This time of Love... Just up there that I made... girl, I'm In Love with You...
Sure as the Sky is Blue... I just want to groove with you... Yes, My Love is True...

[The Break]

[female vocals] " You Are My Love... And You won't go.... I'll Stay with you..." [Repeat]

Girl, I'm, In Love with you... Sure as the Sky is Blue... Just Let prove to you...
Yes, My Love is true... Girl, I'm In Love with You... Just let me prove to you...
[Repeat; fade out...]

Yours trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Tango - who do ya love? (there seem to be so many.)

I was trying to reach you on Betty Boop day for reconnaisance.

Nick Drake Pink Moon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE0ODrmaiFE

xo

Last edited by Tango; 03-17-2010 at 04:40 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote