Thread: Canary Islands
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 07:18 PM   #7
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canary Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantica View Post
In these times we are living, I feel pretty much alone here in this tiny island floating on the Atlantic!
Everyone one I have approached so far seem to be asleep and reluctant to even wake up. Could I be wrong?? Is there anyone here kind of awake??
I feel so lonely!!

En estos tiempos que vivimos, me siento bien solita en esta pequena isla del Atlantico. Seran imaginaciones mias o sera cierto que la poblacion de esta isla esta sumida en un sueno del que tamposo quieren despertar?
Hay alguien despierto por aqui? Me siento muy solita!!
Hi Atlantica,
I also live on a tiny island in the Atlantic and I know how frustrating it is watching everyone asleep. I wondered was it just me, was I delusional, an oddball.
Not been able to speak to anyone about the knowledge and the confirmation from likeminded people leaves a person with a feeling of isolation.
Thank goodness for this forum and the people on it, because at last I found there are sensible down to earth people in my own country and city of the same mindset.
Don't feel lonely, you have plenty of friends here you can talk and listen to and if you need to talk privately, there is always the private message system.
If there is no one in your country to talk to.., well, we Irish enjoy an old chat, so drop into the Ireland group anytime, we even have our own pub where we talk a load of rubbish, 'cos life is not all that serious.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote