View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 11:35 AM   #7
Leo Arget
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Run From The Cure - Hemp cure for cancer - The Rick Simpson Story

Marijuana is a thought-provoking drug, that is why it is illegal. If I smoke weed whilst watching a movie, I see actors pretending to be somebody else, not characters. You see things as they truly are. It has nothing to do with health concerns. Alcohol and tobacco kill more people than the rest of the drugs combined, many many times over.

It is the same with all natural hallucinagenic drugs, the stronger the drug the greater the level truth. It's no coincidence that the most powerful psychedelic substance known to mankind is produced naturally in the human brain. I'm talking about DMT, and you would not believe some of the things this drug has revealed to me. The natural hallucinagenics are on this Earth for a reason, and are our greatest weapons in the battle for the truth. That is why they are prohibited by law. It's time people wake up to this.

Peace and love? Maybe the hippies had the right idea...

Phtha - I believe it was Bill Hicks who said that making naturally-occuring drugs illegal is like saying God made a mistake. May he rest in peace.
Leo Arget is offline   Reply With Quote