View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #8
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO Galicia Spain (Amazing Footage)

Hi Judgemental...

Hope you find the archive thread interesting... I wasn't posting it to 'show you up' I have very little clue as to the tons of information hiding in Avalon...it just so happens that I remember seeing that video because it is rather gobsmacking.. and as you may read - I had quite a lot of opinion on it back then !

It got me thinking as to how much a lot of the most intriguing conspiracy stuff has to do with 'a good story'.

If it is at heart a good story, whether true or not... it will get paseed on and around. Film scripts are a hobby of mine, so I'm fascinated by story.

A UFO diving into the ocean to avoid fighter jets is great story action. In fact , if it's not in a movie , it should be!

It fulfils a desire of something we'd like to see. The greater the story elements, the more I now doubt the reality !

Just a hunch mind...

K

I've also noticed that 'threads' suffer a similar fate. For a thread to last, they need to have story potential, possibilities for twists and turns in expected and unexpected directions that people find interesting. Many posters have started some fantastic threads on great factual topics. But because they do not fire the imagination (i.e. they are about some undeniable fact) they disappear quickly off the new posts column. People like stories.

It's no wonder fear does so well selling papers and threads... it fires the imagination, it taunts us with the unkown.

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-19-2010 at 12:48 AM. Reason: P.S. added
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote