View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: In you face! lol

In my experience it seems almost everyone has their own version of what "proof" is. "Information that suggests" is the most commonly used term for a reason.

There is much information that makes it quite clear to me the pyramids were not built by slaves. Many small pieces of information that "suggest" that.

As example (related to the topic not the pyramids), there was an msnbc news release about 2009's Year in Science. First topic was Ardi. In this article ( http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archi...7/2155546.aspx ) was the quote :

The message was that apes as well as humans have changed significantly since Ardi's heyday to adapt to their particular evolutionary niches. Anyone who still thinks that "humans evolved from apes" will have to shift their paradigm.

I personally thought that was quite "telling" and "strongly suggests" the theory of Intelligent Design. However I know that is just my opinion based on the information given.

However good friends who are more "intune" with the theory that we have evolved, from apes, did not see this as "proof". Being intelligent people, they were able to "defend" their ideas fairly well.

However, I believe the idea is more of what seems "In your face" to each individual. The more this thread is able to dig up that seems "In Your Face" to the poster, the greater the wealth of information we will all have to help us decide for ourselves.

So thank you for this thread.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote