Thread: Craft types
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 06:51 PM   #2
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Craft types

What we've mainly seen is hidden behind a large red light, that pulses slowly. But my son has very good eyes (he sees countless stars even with the pollution where I can only see 20-30 overhead without walking around the building). He said that twice it looked diamond shaped, but an upright diamond, unlike what is being depicted in these drawings). The other shapes include several triangle, the one that was very close overhead was blackish with 3 white looking lights in the corners. It made a strange vibrational pulsing noise that should have made everything shake, in the house, but didn't. This spring I also, and then several days later my 6 year old did as well, a cloud ship. And this is something my native friend talked about a lot, that I just presumed was hippy stuff.
But what I saw was actually a very low hanging, large, possibly 30 feet, perfect shaped disc (I mean perfect saucer that was hard to find a photo online for, because most aren't as perfect in appearance) just above the trees out back, perhaps 40 feet. I went inside and a moment later came back out and it was gone. The other clouds in the sky weren't, but were slowly changing shape and form as normal. My 6 year old dragged me out after school and his was gone too! He had never been told about cloud ships! We looked at pictures together online.

Edit to add: I believe that the cloud is a daytime camoflage as the others were all seen at night, mostly soundless except for the triangles. The cloudship was very low and in broad daylight!

Last edited by mystiq; 09-12-2008 at 06:54 PM.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote