View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 01:27 PM   #7
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The 'Hidden Hand' a PROPER & 'POSITIVE' discussion of the material ONLY here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Thanks for starting this thread Peaceful warrior!

I feel this message can be very important for many people who waste a lot of energy "hating/fearing" the dark cabal/elite/illuminati. It really touched my heart to read this. Imagine the sacrifice this Lucifer being has done for humanity by descending from the 6th density (almost 7th) to come here and be as negetive and cruel as possible to provide a stagnant humanity with the catalyst and possibility for a relativly rapid evolution. They (the dark side) actually have to go through a whole cycle where their negative karmic momentum is allowed to run out before they can return to their proper place in the higher dimensions again. I kind of wish they would be "pardoned" and allowed to return after the Great harvest in 2012. I mean, this takes the saying "No good deed goes unpunished" to a whole new level!

I have "always" (at least since I started to wake up, as this was one of my first life-changing insights) known that the dark/negative functions as catalyst for spiritual evolution as this is my own experience in life. Free will naturally threw humanity into confusion and darkness inside, and thus "suffering". Since the outside world is simply a mirror reflecting our state of being (or level of consciousness) back to us, the dark cabal rulers appeared to reflect our inner state of non-responsibility back to us. They are of the mirror and to battle the mirror is based on a deep and ingrained misunderstanding.

The battle is always inside. It is always about changing that which is reflected in the mirror, and never about changing the mirror. Of course Jesus knew of all this when he told people to "Love their enemy". If you hate/fear the dark cabal reflection you are already moving towards their vibration and away from your true self/being. The world is a perfect feedback loop to make you conscious of all that which you are still unconscious of inside.

According to my measures as of yesterday (25.10.2008); about 27-29% of the population is already ripe for a Positive Harvest in 2012. This number will hopefully and most likely increase a lot in the years leading up to the "Great Harvest" in the late 2012. This is why the good ETs and "star kids" are here at this time. They are working towards a Positive Harvest for as many people/Souls as possible.
The battle is not always inside and i think reality is much grander then anyone of us could honestly comprehend -Kant? but i see all this 2012 stuff and see it as nothing more then a psychological challenge to get people to fear and in the end change their ways - for the better or good.

The "good" ET's? i don't ever say aliens are not real but to bring them into this is simply not needed... What are you talking about "star kids" and "Et's" here to make sure we have a positive harvest?? i hope you understand what your saying and yet again your Spirituality and Philosophy makes murder/corruption/death okay?? i know you don't agree one bit with people being hurt but you still found a way to accept the fact under some sci-fi concept of reality which has honestly no true merit in the situation.

Your insights are just a piece of the puzzle and your opinion on the fight within is based on your experiences on this planet, i have nothing to battle within.

This is not negative either its truthful in the aspect that many people within this movement learn amazing secrets and their hole world is shaken upside down (kind of hard not to) but in this mindset we find ways to justify wrong things by calling them "harvests" or put yet another social block on the pyramid (star kids&ebe's).

In the end we are so easily persuaded into accepting horrors and nonsense under the guise of our current paradigm, it allows them to do what ever they please.

Nothing personal of course because its the concept im referring to and if that has became you then i think thats not really you.

Who were we all born as? innocent and loving.

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 10-26-2008 at 01:30 PM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote