View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 12:14 AM   #71
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Steve Quayle spoke of a meeting he had with a high ranking military man who told him of these Beings which are underground, they have advanced psychic abilities, the Military sent a black-ops team of 'specialized' men and women (super-soldiers) in and they took care of this situation. From what I understood these Beings were extremely tall in stature.

Do you know of these Beings?

a number of facilities house these beings globally, mostly friendly but have abilities that cannot be kept in check therefore could become a potential threat
Mr King, are you referring to those Beings called Tall Whites who Charles Hall speaks of?

From what I could ascertain from Steve Quayle's' interview the Military Officer was very scared of these Beings. He said they came from underground. I had the feeling they were a kind of sentry.

Apparently they could project a mental energy outwards which could render a person unconscious or worse.

Mr King you say that a number of facilities house these Beings globally, who houses them? Is this an agreement, an alliance?

How did they get here? Or were they 'created' here?

Are they used for their advanced mental-PSI abilities?

Steve Quayle said there are those people who are looking for the giant humanoids to gain a power source from them. Some thing 'genetic' in them that gives them excessive mental power.

The more I learn of these Beings the more I think we are in deep doo-doo.

All the Best
Ara