View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #211
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarot readings here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
BUMP

I really enjoyed reading this thread; feeling the connections being made by people with the message of the cards.

We are all on the path back to Source/Universal Spirit; and we are all on slightly different paths/deviations as well, so the same card can have a slightly different personal meaning for different people; but the core, soul message in them is felt by spirit. True knowledge can be felt and is automatically felt, but may not be instantly acknowledged by the person.

So, I would like to request a reading from rhythm, if you are still doing it; and get this thread going again.

-Love and Light-
Hi this is your card that i pulled on your behalf
CARD.......... Experiencing .........

You just look around , into the eyes of a child
or into the eyes of the beloved ,your mother your friend
or just feel a tree .
Hug a tree Have you ever hugged a tree ?Hug a tree
and one day you wil come to kow that it is not only
that you have hugged a tree .. but that the tree also
responds , the tree also hugs you .
Then for the first time you wil be able to know that the tree is
not just the form,it is not just a certain species the botanists
talk about ,it is an unknown God -so geen in your courtyard,so full of flowers in your courtyard , so close to you , calling you again and again and again.

THE COMMENTARY .........

An experience,is somthing that can be filed away in a notbook ,or captured
on film and pasted into an album.
Experiencing, is the feeling of wonder itself ,the thrill of communion, the gentle touch of our connectecness with all that surrounds us .the figure in the card is not just touching the tree , but communicating with it , become one with the tree .....it is an old tree and has seen many hard times .
the figure s touch is gentle reverent and reflects purity of heart , humble , simple ..and that is the right way to approach nature . Nature does not bang
drums when it burst forth into flower , nor play trumpets when the tree lets
go of there leaves in the fall . But when we approch her in the right spirit , she has many secrets to share . If you havent heard nature whispering to you lately , now is a good time to give her the opportunity .

there you go a nice card........ i feel the this will talk to your all ready gentle nature .. love blessings namaste rhythmmm
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote