View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #6
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mind Parasites - How to remove?

Well RedeZra you had to ask the question….. so here goes…

I will use some quotes from the initial post. Sorry for the long pastes.

“The possibility of “mind parasites” is not mere off the wall speculation for me, because I’ve had real life experiences with these organisms and they have been reported in all cultures and in all periods. Of course they haven’t always been called mind parasites. A better term might be “energy parasites” but this is also not quite right because it is redundant. All parasites are energy parasites. “Etheric parasites” sounds too Theosophist, has the ring of antique occultism. If anyone can suggest a better term please tell me. Meanwhile I’ll use “mind parasites” and “energy parasites” interchangeably.”

If there are organisms on the energetic plane, we should expect to find many highly evolved species of parasites. And what every parasite is looking for is a host with a rich deposit of energy----like the warm-blooded mammals, which attract female mosquitoes that will use them to fertilize their eggs and complete their life cycle. What is the richest deposit of organic energy that we know of? This would have to be human psychic energy/sexual chi---the energy that dominates this planet. What types of human beings have the richest deposit of this energy?

Adolescents, particularly male adolescents, have the greatest overabundance of sexual chi, and highly creative visionary types are thought to have the strongest psychic charge. Is it a coincidence that these are the types apparently most likely to be attacked by energy parasites? Another as above, so bellow phenomenon is that adolescents, particularly males, are apparently the most likely to be attacked by mosquitoes. Probably this is because they generate more infrared, have sweeter blood and less leathery skin.

Adolescents are the age segment of the population that generate the strongest excess of sexual chi and are also the group most associated with parapsychological phenomenon. Poltergeist activity, for example, is usually associated with adolescents undergoing puberty in a household in which there is strong sexual repression. In F. Scott Fitzgerald’s first novel, This Side of Paradise (written when he was barely out of adolescence himself), he wrote that people were attracted to the young because they were giving off “calories of innocence.”

So As a young adolescent male I was a good feeding ground as I was awakening to some of the earthly pleasures. Like most young male adolescents. I don’t need to say any more here.

These parasites are more common than you realise. And they feed the negative energetic web from our negative energy emotions. I would urge a read of the entire link posted in the first post on this thread.

We need to take this problem seriously as if these parasites can be exposed then they can be delt with.

Case History # 1

About seven years ago I was camping with friends, fellow Greenpeace workers, near Taos, New Mexico. We had spent the previous night in a cave, and had planned to heighten our experience of the high desert during the daylight hours with a spirit medicine of the sort associated with dampness and the subterranean. Going for the heroic dose of what turned out to be especially potent medicine, I quickly realized that hiking the high desert in a social context was not where the ally wanted to take me, which was back to my tent and what Terrance Mckenna recommends with such medicines---silent darkness. As soon as I shut my eyes I was aware of an alternate dimension that was so vivid, complex, high resolution, fully realized and alive that I can only compare it to some of my brief encounters with Dorothy Mary Taylor.

I seemed to be looking into organic chambers which intuition told me were organs of my body. One, I felt certain, was my heart, but seen on some plane of alchemical energy. The heart was a chamber with portal like valves and everything was woven of infinitely detailed filaments of living energy. Colors seemed to reveal secrets of the function of different structures. The heart was revealed as a complex nexus and alchemical transformer of cosmic energies, not merely a fluid pump.

But suddenly there was a change as definite as the click of a switch being thrown. I felt that some malign force had become aware of my forbidden seeing, a breech in the inner eye was detected, and an immunological response, a sharply aimed attack was launched at me. This attack successfully disrupted the forbidden seeing, but also provided another form of forbidden seeing, a revealed instance of mind parasites at work.

What I experienced was an attack that occurred with a definite periodicity. About every sixth heartbeat or so, a highly charged thought form projectile, like a red diamond bullet, penetrated my psyche and with explosive intensity generated expanding concentric ripples of fear and disturbance.

The languaging part of my mind registered this projectile with a contracted word phrase:

CANCERKILLER CANCERKILLER CANCERKILLER

Along with the languaged aspect would be a terrible image----a chicken lying at the bottom of cellar stairs with its throat cut illuminated by a single hanging light bulb, an emaciated concentration camp victim lying passively while being slid into an oven, etc. The horrific images over powered the forbidden alchemical view of bodily organs.

Since this attack I have often wondered if certain other anxiety attacks weren’t generated more subliminally by the stinging injections of fear energy coming from mind parasites. A constant theme of the scanty literature about energy parasites is that they live off the energy of intense negative emotions and darker sexual desires. They have also been associated with (see clairvision.org) cravings for certain foods, especially sugary or sweet foods. (Mosquitoes also prefer sweet blood, and that may partly account for their preference for the young)

It seems that they can feed off the red color temperature of hypercaloric metabolism, excess emotionality and sexual excitement. They may not be able to feed off of the bluer energy of the hypometabolic diet, what in Ayurveda would be called the satvic diet that emphasizes small portions, live foods and carbohydrates with a low glycemic index. They are especially unable to feed off the bluer color temperature of heightened consciousness in a state of emotional equanimity.

Last edited by Initiate; 10-17-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote