View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 07:09 AM   #297
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
No,my intention is not to get a reaction,its to show whats hidden in our faces. A simple thing like a finger pointing in the air, can have truly profound signifigance. I throw things out there to spark conversation. I learn a lot from having dialogue, and listening to other's conversations, that most would consider mundane.

I realize that there is no waste in nature, and all things have meaning. Who would think the pointer sisters are connected with a Davinci. This type of realization, really says that names are not important, and their is only concsiousness communicating through archetypes and symbols. Hit shift f8 on your pc board.
I'm sorry. I think I was not writing clearly. I didn't mean to suggest that you were trying to get a reaction. I apologize for not choosing more precise language and quoting to give clarity.

The following is what I was referring to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
WE are enslaving ourselves by reaction… the bigger the reaction the larger the enslavement becomes. They have been careful not to impose on freewill because then they can be imposed on back by any and all means.
I admit to seeing interesting insights in symbols but not thoroughly understanding. Hence why I come here to read and have discussions with you fine people in this thread. You are helping me to see things with new eyes and I appreciate that.

Quote:
Hit shift f8 on your pc board.
I'm taking this as shift fate. Would this be your meaning? I am sorry you have to keep explaining things to me. I really enjoy all you have to share and am truly trying to understand. Thanks for your patience.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote