View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #32
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Allien Interview by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy

I've got as far as the Science bit... Have to go soon but it's very interesting..
The alian is a grey... with what I've read from various sources the greys are slaves of another race.... Thats how they are viewd by us... it looks like in their mind they are full members of that socoiety but down in the class system ... Doesn't Alex Collier say that not all greys are bio-robotic... some are us from the futre... some are very loving and benevolent but not very many???... Here she discribes the Anunaki as the Domain.. Isbe's . Many others discribe them as very self interested individuals who keep us enslaved here?? She also says her Domain isbe's have no interest in us.. only the planets resources... which was the Old Empires attraction to this planet in the first place... a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. I suspect that yes Earth has been used as a prison planet but like Australia.. the descendents of the convicts have prospered and can turn the so called hell to a heaven if they just believed that they can and do... we have the capasity to look inward at love and compassion and I love this planet... with the amnesia slowly lifting.... (thats the work we're all doing on web sites like Avalon... WE ask why? and want to know more... and keep on re remebering bit by bit...keep up the great work guys)... we are tearing down the systems put in place to keep us enslaved.
Once we've done that we don't need to go anywere... except over in dimentional frequincy... ie asscention or "Armagedon "which translates as "The lifting of the viel" If you look at this planet there are so many factions and ideals... fascism.. utopianism... peace and love.. controle and fear... Animal lover vegitarians ... meat eaters who hunt or those who rare animals in crammed horrific conditions for profit.... People who want to posses much stuff and those who don't... I guess not all the Anunaki were gold mining slave makers and not all the Domain beings are impartial to Earth mans destiny... there must be factions within factions in space civilisations... We may have amnesia here on "Prison" Earth but we have our intent intact....free will... that makes us pretty powerful...but alians must be even more divers and more complex in there politics and social structures...I guess there;s always renegades...even with in fascism on earth, look at our own risitance movement in world war 2... or even the cheesy movie Valkuri with Tom Cruise... Hitlers own generals wanted to assasinate him... they had a different agenda...I'm sure that is so in the universal power game... This Alian Grey may have fed some real and false information to the nurse... to manipulte or to drive us in the right direction or the wrong who knows.... it seems very plausable yet I don't think the alian was telling the complete truth... they never do... In advertantly... by throwing such a motley crew of criminals, perverts, creative artoists political disadents and great thinkers together in pure chaos with amnesia...on this planet, what a triumphant super soul will emerge when we dismantil the hypnotic amnesia?? They did not know what they were creating!...Bless...I think Earth humans will awaken to thier true identity and destiny and beacome great creators and leaders in spirtual experiance.... because of our very harsh experiances and our capacity to overcome such limitation can you imagine how magnificent we will become if we band together.. lift the veil and get busy creating our own univerese...
I have to finish the book later...though ...because I'm totally enthraulled... I can't wait to read more great post...

Last edited by Antonia; 02-23-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote