View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 03:22 PM   #25
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Reincarnation Of Nikola Tesla?

15 LED'S Super Bright 10mm 3V

Powered by a single almost drained AA 1.2v battery.

I'm thinking that you can probably light many many hundreds more lights then that! With thousands of volts on the many new designs of the rings! I am getting ready to go to production with some more advanced designs as soon as I can get a team in place that can help make this happen. Anyone out there want to make the worlds most advanced power supplied lights? Like today? So we can really turn the heat up this winter...my tent is not overly as winterized as IST's new lab at the beach! I am ready to build prototypes of any design and have already designed several of my own using some simple geometry such as circles and squares and rectangles and golden spirals! Once this is running I hope that we can develop a second line of led lights using this amazing power supply to run grow light LEDS for growing food and herbs indoors. IST SUN CIRCLES! Anyway I'm not the electrical engineer, that's Williams job at the innovation station where he is working on some other projects...many can be found on over unity. I'm the designer and dreamer... ya know...the magic of science...but through some of mt visits to the lab I have gained a great deal of understanding of the science of magic! At this time I guess we have a lighting company that's on the table...the pieces of the puzzle are all there...just need some real funding/management and I'll get northern boy to help me fabricate these lights by the millions...hey maybe we can even generate a job or two to help the new economy of peaceful earth using JT technology to light the world! With funding and some disclosure who knows what we can build it might blow our minds if we knew too much too quick! Maybe the loop can even be closed on this device...we shall see soon enough I guess. Its hard enough to keep up with it all...gotta listen quicker!

let me be clear...we want to build lights...not WEAPONS!

And

we want disclosure of the truth so that we can start to use the more advanced technologies to ...
HEAL AND RESTORE BALANCE TO THE PEOPLE OF LIVING EARTH!!!

PEACE! JT

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote